Well. Almost everything is packed...and dad and I head out in the morning. It's strange. I will [probably] never again live with mom and dad. I will still be back in Oregon from time to time, but the visits will be fewer and shorter because I will have my own place...and my own life in Tulsa. It's the end of one chapter and the beginning of another.
God has given me many blessings in Tulsa--a great church, wonderful friends and supportive professors to name a few. Regardless of those things, I never, EVER thought I would end up there. But the Lord has a plan that's bigger than I know and I follow peace, which for now, leads me back to Oklahoma. Even though it's flat and humid and buggy...I will choose to find things I like as well. And maybe someday, when my loans are paid off and there's a bit more money in my bank account, I can pack my bags and start fresh again in my dream city, Boston :)
Jesus...pave the way before me, please.
I love how no matter where you are you can be positive and find the good amidst the 'meh' ! ;0) Your spirit and attitude has really helped me to see the brighter things throughout my life and for that I will be neverendingly appreciative. I know your future holds so much wonder, awe and beauty, and though it might initially be wrapped in humidity and sprinkled with bugs the size of salad plates, it will all be worth it in the end. One day you will wake up in your dream loft amidst the bustling Boston streets and wonder 'how did I get here?'
ReplyDeleteyou got there because you have a wise mind, a firm hand, a gentle countenance, a beautiful voice and undying love for the things that matter to you.
love you for forever
shlee
i stumbled across your blog Hannah, congrats on this new chapter in your life!! Sending prayers out for you on tonight and for this next step in your life, blessings and peace to you my friend :)
ReplyDeletebrad