Well, my last entry was so SUNNY. Dear me.
Things have improved greatly since then...praise God.
There is furniture in my apartment, everything is unpacked and things are feeling MUCH more like home. There is a light at the end of this job search tunnel, there are friends in Tulsa to hang out with and I am beginning to feel more grown up and independent as I make life my own :)
[Pictures will come eventually]
God is opening doors for me and giving me favor, even down to the last detail. Not that I ever realllllllllly doubted His faithfulness, but let's be honest...I'm a worrywart and worrying IS lack of faith. [I need to work on that]. But I am gratefulgratefulgrateful for life.
This weekend, I am headed to Minnesota/Wisconsin for a wedding that I am blessed to be a part of. Two of my dear Teen Mania friends are getting married and it's going to be quite the celebration--I can't wait to see people and I can't wait to see how God is glorified in their union.
Much love.
No comments:
Post a Comment