Saturday, March 12, 2011

On the cusp of an epic roadtrip.

Well, ladies and gents, it is officially spring break!
I have randomly decided to embark upon an epic roadtrip :)
I am leaving in the morning for Nashville, Tennessee to visit my old roommate from Teen Mania! She and I haven't seen each other in at least five years and I am excited to spend time with her and experience a new city. After a few days with her, I'm going to shoot over to Corinth, Mississippi where my dad is for the next 13 or so months as the new artistic director at a theater. I'm very proud of my director-daddy and am pumped to see him in action again.
I have checked out books on tape, have charged my i-pod, am planning a bag of snacks and have a stack of googlemaps directions. I've got my Dave Ramsey budget set and my envelopes filled with cash for entertainment, eating out, etc. I am excited to hit the open road :)

Jazz and I during the good, old Teen Mania days.

1 comment: