Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lately.

I am headed to DC at the end of the week to celebrate Grandma's 90th birthday with my mom's whole side of the family. I really enjoy that city, as well as time with the Hurlburts!

In other news, I got the photography internship and I am SO excited! I really feel the Lord has opened a door for me to learn and explore and experience new things. I can't wait to meet new people, learn photoshop, take photography classes, be an extra camera person at the weddings, etc. What a great way to spend my time off! :)

We are entering our last two months of school--I can't believe I'm almost done with my first year! I am hoping to teach summer school [maybe even first or second grade], potentially including an afternoon drama class for the kiddos :)

Life is good and exciting. I am grateful for the people around me, excited about chances to be creative and learning a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment