Saturday, May 26, 2012

Taking risks.

Tonight I started a facebook page for my photography.
Dearheart Photography.
The name may sound super cheesy, but it's a Jesus thing.  A few summers ago I was reading The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by CS Lewis and I came across a part that spoke to me.  They are in the middle of the ocean and there is a storm raging all around.  Lucy gets scared and Aslan simply says to her, "Courage, dearheart."  At that moment, I knew that the Lord was speaking to me just as much as Aslan was speaking to Lucy.  He was telling me to have courage, take risks and not to be afraid.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

So, here I am.
I have so much to learn about photography, but I love it and I want to share it with people.  So I am willing to take a risk and put myself out there.
Take a trip over and "like" my page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment