Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New spaces.

"The only constant in life is change."
This year has definitely been a testament of that.

Two of the many changes that have come down the pike involve new spaces.

New space #1 is my apartment. 
At first, I thought I would love living by myself, but I have been unpleasantly surprised by how quiet and lonely some days can be.  Unpacking and putting homey touches up around the house have made me feel much more settled, but I'm also counting on the fact that once school starts again, I will be grateful for a sanctuary to call my own.
Here are some pieces of my cute bachelorette pad :)










New space #2 also comes along with a new adventure.
Instead of teaching at McAuliffe Elementary this year, I will be at Boevers.  I am so sad to leave my McAuliffe friends and kiddos, as well as what has been familiar to me for two and a half years, but I feel very confident that the Lord has orchestrated this move.  I am excited about the opportunity to teach first grade again and to be in the same school as some of my very best friends.  While I'm positive that there will be growing pains and trials, I feel peaceful and hopeful about my future at Boevers :)
Here's my first look at my new classroom:

*Cheers to another great year of surprises from the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment