Last weekend, I had the fabulous opportunity to spend time at Ft. Gibson Lake.
I got to be with friends, relax and enjoy some quality time on the water--boating, kayaking, jet-skiing, tubing, swimming, etc.
It's been years since I've been on the water and I had forgotten how peaceful and adventurous it makes me feel...and that it reminds me of my big, thoughtful, creative God.
Other than that, life is crazyGOOD. I am loving life at Boevers and have a sweet, energetic, eager-to-learn group of kiddos. I am training for a 10k and started Boot Camp at the Y this morning, so I'm feeling healthy and looking ahead to a half marathon by the end of the year. I have fabulous people in my life, a cute apartment and the photography business [by the grace of God and the help of my friends] is booming. I am booked the next six out of eight weekends with shoots and I couldn't be more grateful for the opportunities that keep coming my way.
I love my Jesus and can't stop thanking Him for this life.
Plus, now fall is coming...so what could be better?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment