Monday, December 17, 2012

2012.

Well, it's winter here in Tulsa.  At least, I think it's supposed to be ;)

Since I shoot outside almost all the time, things have slowed down considerably in the last two months.  After such a busy summer and fall, this has been a welcome change, to be honest.

But don't worry--just because business is slower doesn't mean it has stopped!
I would LOVE to share some of my most recent shoots here but unfortunately, I have run out of photo storage space here on my little blog.  First world problems, eh? ;)
Instead, you'll have to hop on over to my Facebook page [Dearheart Photography] to see my latest work--including Griffin family photos, Mallory's senior session, Kyle's 30th birthday shoot and my largest family sesh ever.  While you're there, leave me a little Facebook love :)

Last weekend I wrapped my last session of 2012, tonight I finished editing those photos and now I can breathe a sigh of relief.  I look back over the last year and I am amazed at what the Lord has done.  This time last year, bestie and her hubs gave me the greatest Christmas present I could have asked for: the rest of the money I needed to purchase my DSLR.  What was once a hobby has turned into a business, a passion, and an adventure.  It has been a busy, nerve-wracking, fun year and I can't wait to see what else the Lord has coming down the pike!

*To all of you have supported me, I can't thank you enough.  For believing in me, commenting, liking, hiring me, recommending me to your friends, etc.  I couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment