Friday, April 20, 2012

Silver Linings.

Today was not a good day.  After two days out this week, my classroom was a mess and my students were...also a mess.  I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get all my paperwork done and turned in, answer all the un-checked emails, etc. and by the time the day was over, I was stressed out, not feeling good and generally in a bad mood.


But, bad days happen.  They just do.  And I have to remember that even in the midst of a not-so-good day, there are sweet moments.  Like:
1) Hugs from my kiddos
2) Getting all my school stuff done and even leaving early
3) My awesome 5 mile run in beautiful weather
4) Catching up with my bestie
5) A quick nap :)


See?  There's always a silver lining.  You just have to look for it.

 *Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment