Meet my wonderful, sweet, Jesus-loving teacher friend, Amanda.
She is my next-door neighbor at school and I feel truly blessed to have had her in my life this last year. She makes me laugh, refocuses me and inspires me to be more like the Lord.
She is my next-door neighbor at school and I feel truly blessed to have had her in my life this last year. She makes me laugh, refocuses me and inspires me to be more like the Lord.
On Sunday, I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot some photos of her and her handsome baby boy, Harrison. He's 5 1/2 months old and has such a sweet countenance. It was hard to choose, but here are a few of my favorite shots from our afternoon together:
I got in on the baby-love action :)
Amanda, thanks again for being my model and letting me borrow your little guy. Love you both!
The afternoon turned out to be so beautiful that I had to get some other shots before we left the park...



No comments:
Post a Comment